Welcome to our Digital LA - Job Board!
To list your company in JOB LISTINGS:
1) Fill out the form below with company name, job title, location, and description. Then click SUBMIT A JOB.
2) You will be prompted to pay via Paypal – click the Paypal button which will charge your Paypal account $100
3) Your job will be listed until you tell us to take it down, just email email@example.com
Company Name: The Spellbound Group
Company URL: http://www.thespellboundgroup.
Job Title: Account Manager
City: Los Angeles
Description: High-energy boutique digital marketing agency is hiring for a new account manager on a contract basis. Company exclusively services iconic brands and artists. We are looking for a passionate, creative candidate with excellent written communication skills and an interest in creating content for social media platforms. Our ideal candidate will also develop and execute comprehensive digital campaigns for our clients. An interest in reggae, blues, hip hop, classic martial arts films, and classic rock is desirable.
Our office is in West Hollywood. Parking is included. Vibe is hip and casual – we’re a jeans and t-shirt sort of workplace. Dogs are allowed in the office. Our entire team works from home on Fridays to take advantage of a meeting-and-conference-call-
• Graphic design skills and familiarity with Photoshop and/or InDesign
• Basic video editing skills – familiarity with Adobe Premiere preferred, iMovie ok
• Excellent written communication skills in English; foreign languages a bonus
• Familiarity with all major social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Muscal.ly, Twitter, etc.
• Ability to interpret data from analytics platforms
• Comfort with cold-outreach to media outlets, blogs, and other online platforms
• Interest in and knowledge of pop culture history and current events
Do you think you’re the perfect candidate?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which album has most impacted your life and how.
This is a contract position.
Fandom Powered by Wikia
Company Name: Fandom Powered by Wikia
Company URL: https://careers.wikia.com/?gh_jid=266365
Job Title: Sales Planner
City: Los Angeles
Description: Sales Planner at Wikia, Los Angeles
Wikia is the home of Fandom and the largest entertainment fan site in the world. With a global monthly audience of 190 million uniques, and 360,000 fan communities, fans come to Wikia to find and share information about the things they love.
About your role:
Wikia, the home of Fandom, is seeking an experienced Sales Planner for our West Coast sales team with a strong digital background and proven track record of campaign management while building & maintaining client relationships. The right candidate will be highly organized and detailed-oriented, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work on multiple ongoing projects.
- Day-to-day sales support (pre and post sales duties)
- Create media plans and produce effective proposal decks that meet and exceed the client’s proposal objectives
- Contribute to strategy and brainstorming sessions for clients and pitches
- Utilize third party research tools (Comscore, Quantcast, MediaRadar)
- Complete any / all ad spec templates – and understand the latest IAB products
- Have experience using third party IO / client order management tools (Prisma, MediaVisor, Atlas, Operative, DFP)
- Reserve campaigns in Wikia’s proprietary booking system once deal is approved
- Communicate effectively internally with departments, such as Sales, Ad Ops, Sales Development, Design, Product, Programming, Finance
- Become an expert on Wikia’s current ad offerings, new ad products / features
- Understand Wikia and its *many* communities
- Remain up-to-date on industry news and competitive landscape
- Thrive in an industry where clients need everything today
Requirements: We are looking for people who…
- BS/BA required
- 2+ years’ experience in relevant position; ideally planning experience at a digital agency or another digital publisher
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment managing multiple campaigns, clients and tight deadlines
- Active interest in digital advertising, with an understanding of industry trends
- Highly motivated with the ability to learn new programs & technologies quickly
- Able to working independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in third party research / reporting / order management systems
- Familiarity with various digital media channels including mobile, video, programmatic, and social
- Excellent written / verbal communication and client service skills required
- Above average Excel and PowerPoint expertise
- Operative knowledge a plus
- Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Annual Training Budget per Employee
- The possibility of working visits to our offices globally; Poznan, New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Cologne and London
- Gym Membership or Extra Health Care or Cafeteria Program Options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
RALLY is seeking a Digital Campaigner who, under the direction of the Director of Digital Strategy and in close collaboration with the wider account teams, will identify key opportunities to drive impact and engagement within a campaign’s theory of change.
This Digital Campaigner must have deep knowledge of best practices in social media communications, email marketing, content strategy across channels as well as compelling copywriting skills.
Location: Los Angeles
Reports to: Director of Digital Strategy
Deadline for applications: June 25, 2016
–Work with the Director of Digital Strategy to implement online campaigns across account portfolio;
–Identify opportunities, develop campaign ideas, and implement online campaigns to grow awareness, list build and mobilize account target audiences;
–Write innovative, engaging, and compelling, web content (emails to social media and beyond) to trigger action and deepen engagement across account campaigns;
–Ensure all digital content planning supports progress towards account KPIs (key performance indicators) and broader campaign goals;
–Report on the effectiveness of content strategy and engagement through regular reporting and analysis of metrics;
–Coordinate with the account teams to manage the content publishing schedule, coordinate publishing priorities for account websites, email lists and social media communities;
–Develop social strategy, utilizing compelling digital tactics that drive high engagement and move constituents to action;
–Develop rapid response strategy, experimentation, and execution;
–Monitor pop culture trends, current events and mobilization opportunities across accounts;
–Support staff with technical assistance, including HTML, graphic design, and database management;
–Mentor and coach staff on the most effective use of digital properties as campaigning and communications tool;
–Use digital media to share campaign updates, victories, and stories.
Required Skills & Qualifications
–3-5 years of experience in digital campaigning, marketing and communications.
–Excellent problem-solving skills as it relates to digital platforms and client management.
–Fantastic written and verbal communications skills, Ability to write for a variety of audiences and platforms.
–Highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once without sacrificing quality.
–Proven ability to work independently, as well as in close coordination with a remote team.
–Creativity to navigate a fluid national, state and issue agendas across accounts.
–Experience with coalition and/or multi-stakeholder campaign planning and implementation.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
–Knowledge of public affairs as it relates to education, environment, civil liberties, social justice and broader progressive issues.
–Experience with multi-stakeholder campaign planning and implementation.
–Experience using some (or all) of the online platforms employed by the digital department, including but not limited to —–Every Action, Emma, Action Network, WordPress, MOZ, Alexa, Google Analytics.
–Basic front-end web development skills (HTML, CSS).
–Experience with Excel as it relates to web analytics reporting.
Competitive with benefits
Digital Finance Director
Do you have a taste for numbers? For helping to establish the financial health of a start-up organization? For leading a team in support of a new business function within an established organization? What about music? And digital apps? Yes? Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (“FMIC”) known the world-over for our iconic musical instruments (the Tele, Strat, Jazz Bass to name a few) has entered into the digital world and established FenderDigital Products. This new division is charged with making apps, websites, platforms and tools to compliment the guitars, amps and audio gear that FMIC continues to make. We have established a new location in Los Angeles, CA (though right now we are sitting in Burbank, CA) and as a part of our expansion in CA, our Finance team is seeking to hire an experienced Digital Finance Director who will play a critical role in the digital organization. You will be responsible for leading the finance and strategic support for Fender Digital performance and growth, globally.
In this role, you will support the company financials for Digital Learning, application ecosystem and ecommerce/resale product lines. You will also bring significant leadership skills and financial acumen to help drive growth strategies, financial reporting and analysis, insights, and customer/partner relationships for Fender Digital. This role will enable you to work closely with the Chief Product Officer and other key executives to improve the business and deliver results for the company.
Key to this role will be the direction, oversight and execution of complex financial analyses by enforcing disciplined financial analysis methodologies; establishing financial targets (for example, baseline, strategic); identifying, engaging, and aligning senior cross-functional business partners; using business intelligence and market analysis to identify opportunities and cross-business linkages; mitigating risks; determining sales and profit forecasts and long term outlook for new and ongoing initiatives; and producing financial models and forecasts that incorporate assumptions, expectations, and known risks. You will drive long-range financial planning, strategy, and performance by determining and allocating resources (for example, people, funding, material); reviewing and approving key data-driven assumptions that provide a foundation for business strategies; supporting executive leadership in shaping the business unit’s strategic vision; and leading the development of functional plans.
Critical responsibilities to this role include (but are not limited to):
-Financial management of Fender Digital P&L, Balance Sheet and operating cash flow
-Oversee budget, forecasting, and financial management for all aspects of the business
-Support the ongoing marketing, analytics, key business KPIs, and channel growth
-Leading the development of new business and seller models for the organization and supporting financials
-Support investments and opportunities working with cross functional leadership in Merchandising, Marketing, Operations and Technology
-Serving as a key partner with stakeholders across the business to evaluate new business ideas and opportunities that enable executive management to make “go/no-go” decisions
The following areas of expertise and skills will help you meet the overall requirements of this role:
-8-12 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience required
-Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics, or Finance required or similar area of study required; Master degree in Business, Economics or similar field of study preferred.
-Highly, highly analytical (did we mention “highly analytical”)
-Minimum of 5+ years of experience in financial support for a digital company with internet and application revenue streams required
-Experience in establishing the finance function for a start-up company
-Capital raising experience strongly preferred
-Acquisition valuation and integration experience is extremely preferential
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Exceedingly strong interpersonal and management skills
Digital Project Manager
Company Name: KCRW
Company URL: http://www.kcrw.com
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
City: Santa Monica
KCRW connects Los Angeles to the world and the world to Los Angeles in meaningful ways through news, music and culture. We share knowledge, ideas, and serve as a trusted space for discovery and creativity. Our goal is to be human, credible and striking in everything we do.
Based in Santa Monica, we have a wide array of partners, live events and audience members. KCRW is a fun place to work with interesting and creative people all dedicated to sharing important and relevant content with our audience. We want to connect with people across the world and around the block in ways that match their behavior.
Now – let’s talk about you…
You wake up and check your phone for emails, news headlines and social updates before you even get out of bed. You are just as comfortable discussing the latest trends in social marketing as you are debating the right approach to a digital content strategy. Speaking of debating – you are great at building consensus and selling through innovative strategies that are both scary and exciting to your non-digital colleagues.
Did we mention how organized you are? Nothing slips through the cracks with you. You use the cloud and management tools to keep track of a wide array of projects (from mobile app development to video production) and have access to everything you need wherever and whenever. You are the Yin to your bosses Yang. You realize the amazing opportunity we have to shepherd KCRW into a digital and mobile first future and have a level of enthusiasm that is up to the challenge.
So who are you? Equal parts project manager and strategist, you’re ready to work closely with our digital leader to grow and build upon the KCRW brand in all our digital, social and mobile channels. Candidates with experience in digital media and audience building will get first consideration but if you are the right candidate you will know how to make yourself stand out from the other candidates.
Ready? Then introduce yourself by sending us some info about you in whatever format you think will break through the noise – because that is what this job is all about, having an impact from day one and seizing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity by the teeth.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will manage and champion key digital and mobile projects working hand-in-hand with your boss
- Organize and lead design and definition meetings to craft detailed RFPs and project definition documentation
- Communicate & manage in-house and outsourced development resources on key projects
- This role will be a key member of the team that is also responsible for our digital content and growth strategy
- You will have a deep understanding of how to translate non-digital content to the best formats and channels
- You must be equally savvy with digital distribution (not just social) and PR strategies as you are with digital production and management
- Be willing to embrace and add to a culture that is more like a close knit family (living together in a tiny apartment) than a large media company
Experience Required: 3+ Years
When you contact us – give us specific and relevant examples of your work – and do your best to differentiate yourself from other candidates. We are not looking for someone that just needs a job – we are looking for someone that is looking for a career defining opportunity.
City: Santa Monica
Kidberry offers an easy way for parents to explore and book events and activities for kids in the area. Even if it is a paid class at a local ballet studio or a free workshop at a museum, we got it covered to a smallest detail and parents can buy tickets for it.
I am just at the beginning on the path to build the coolest and the most convenient product in the sector, so I need you, a real technical guru, to help me with this mission.
Who I am looking for
You’ll be my technical co-founder, which means you’re responsible for the entire stack until we get the funding to add more focused teammates who can fill your/my gaps. For now, your job starts where mine stops – I will deal with product design, business development, fundraising and you are all coding and dev ops.
We will start with building a web and a mobile-friendly solution and then move on to building the native mobile apps. You will have to deal with building a database of events, integrating a ticket booking engine and implementing the final touches of designs for the website to be extremely fast, convenient and reliable.
Technical side will be all yours, so I want to hear your choices on why you are not building in PHP or Python, why you would go with MongoDB or NoSQL, why we should use AWS for hosting or Elasticsearch for search, you picked Foursquare’s API over Google Places, or why you selected Angular for your framework.
Chaos is not an approach you should be using – we will lay out a plan together and will stick to it. Tell me your preference on using Scrum or any other methodology.
Talking about compensation – I am ready to give up to 45% of equity plus provide a decent salary for an early stage company once we get funded. I am considering getting into an accelerator if strategy demands thus.
An important remark – I am so generous on the equity not because I’m a nice guy, but because I don’t want to give people room to make excuses. I am 100% in this company, so I want our interests to be aligned.
Client Service and Operations Manager
LA / NY
Company Name: beGlammed
Company URL: https://www.beGlammed.com
Job Title: Client Services & Operations Manager
City: Los Angeles
CLIENT RELATIONS & OPERATIONS MANAGER
beGlammed is the leading international on-demand beauty service that delivers professional hairstylists and makeup artists straight to your door.
beGlammed is looking for an experienced, passionate, and self-starting Client Services & Operations Manager to join our fast-growing team. This position will manage a team of inside sales and customer service representatives at a fast growing e-commerce luxury service. Ideal candidates will have a proven sales management track record, CRM software experience, and experience in operations at a fast-growth tech start-up. Candidates will drive beGlammed client awareness, maintain quality assurance of services and increase sales through core areas of:
*Client Incentive Programs
*Client Relations Sales & Development
*Trend Forecasting & Research
*Event Management and Execution
* Assist in managing, booking and overseeing incoming appointment bookings, inquiries and concerns via multiple communications formats (email, phone, etc.)
* Work with all lines of businesses to identify, develop and ensure service effectiveness with each client
* Develop and execute customer retention strategies (ie. handwritten cards and customer appreciation initiatives, discounts, etc.)
* Coach sales and customer service representatives, including dealing with difficult customer situations and up-selling techniques
* Develop and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on appointment trends, KPMs (provider numbers, appointment numbers, VIP appointments, etc.), and other data to enhance marketing strategies and improve systemic flaws in overall customer experience.
* Work with executive team to manage the tracking of and responding to sales progress, service availability, and margins to maximize sales growth and profitability.
* Identify, develop and drive resource planning initiatives (HRIS system, CRM, etc.)
* Maintain daily communication with marketing department to ensure corporate account customer satisfaction and seamless execution of key client bookings.
* Support market expansion and collaborate with VP of Operations with recruitment initiatives (ie. in-market coordinators and candidates)
* Ensure all events are staffed properly and event collateral is organized
* Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people
* Ability to develop strategic plans and goals to grow the business
* Strong prioritization and project management skills
* Strong functional experience in e-commerce management
* Good interpersonal and team building skills
* Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating performance
* Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software
* Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills
* Entrepreneurial-minded and the ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple projects
* Ability to seek out new prospects and enrollment opportunities to grow our provider network
* Professional and positive attitude and ability to be flexible and handle change in a productive manner
* Will work cross-functionally with other leads of lines of businesses
* Will require some late evening event and weekend coverage
* Occasional travel
COMPENSATION: Based on Experience
Chief Strategy Officer, beGlammed
LA Brand Ambassador
LA / NY
City: Los Angeles
Description: LA Brand Ambassador Program
Lyft is the fastest-growing ridesharing company in the United States — now operating in more than 65 U.S. cities — and one of the hottest tech startups in Silicon Valley. Lyft connects passengers with friendly drivers in a matter of minutes. Our goal is to make every ride welcoming, affordable, and memorable.
Brand Ambassadors take charge of passenger growth in their city, working with the Lyft marketing team to develop a local growth strategy, execute campaigns, and spread the word about Lyft to everyone in their network- they are the connective tissue between Lyft HQ and local communities.
Part-time hourly contract position ($20/hour)
Represent Lyft at a wide range of events and onboard new passengers. You could be at a concert one day and a beer fest the next.
Encourage Lyft app downloads and evangelize new users while also engaging with existing users
Able to work nights and weekends
You’ll be held accountable for a certain number of sign-ups per week measured through referral cards
A current college student or recent grad.
Authorized to work in USA.
Own an iPhone or Android.
Social Butterfly: You love meeting new people. You’re not afraid to strike up a conversation with strangers and won’t feel defeated if you get the cold shoulder. You always know how to maintain a sense of professionalism.
Reliable: Dependability and being punctual are critical in this role.
Born hustler: You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your feet wet.
Positive attitude: You always have a smile on your face and are a natural at talking to groups and getting them pumped.
Nimble: Events may not always go as planned so you’re quick to act on your feet and come up with a plan B.
Tech-savvy: Have a deep-rooted passion for tech and representing a company that is revolutionizing the transportation industry, especially in a city like LA.
Love for Lyft: Bonus points if you’re an active Lyft user and/or driver!
Please submit your cover letter and resume and make sure to include an explanation on why you would make a great Lyft Brand Ambassador. Show us your personality and don’t be afraid to get creative! Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Email cover letter and resume to Leila: LNajafi@Lyft.com
Research Software Engineer
LA / NY
City: Los Angeles
Description: MISSION STATEMENT
You are at the forefront of pioneering technology at space150. You are passionate about software and hardware development and wish to apply your experience and wisdom to new challenges. Your peers will seek you out for answers to difficult problems, or to check the feasibility of a solution. You will be a core software engineer on projects that push the agency forward through new ways of applying technology.
Stays educated on latest trends and practices across all software engineering disciplines (Web, Mobile, Interaction, Animation, Computer Vision).
Functions as a core developer on one or several projects at a time. Research Software Engineers often own entire code bases for a project, or responsible for large portions of functionality in extremely large projects.
Collaborates and reviews code with peers to ensure projects will be maintainable and performant
Assists supervisor with development story writing and estimation tasks
Configures development and production environments (including on-site installations) for both internal and external use
Collaboratively audits and provides feedback for interface designs. Ensures that designs are appropriate with current development standards and within technical scope of projects
Ensures that projects developed achieve a precise alignment with creative design and user experience design specifications
Assists in planning or responding to projects and new business opportunities that have a higher degree of technical uncertainty or pioneering aspects
Degree in computer science, technical education or equivalent work experience
3-5 years of experience in a Senior Software Engineer (or similar) role
Demonstrable record of successfully launched products
Competency in several core languages for space150
Ability to react positively to fast changes and requests
Communicates effectively on project progress and across disciplines of interaction
Constant awareness on projects, identifies issues and proposes solutions
Capable of leaving their comfort zone to learn a new language, framework or hardware
Creates a positive attitude when working with legacy code and/or projects
Proactively shares relevant technical and industry information across space150
Research Software Engineers can work out of our Venice, CA, Burbank, CA or Minneapolis offices
Some travel is required for on-site installation and support
BE BOLD. APPLY.
You know the drill. Send us an email at email@example.com
City: Santa Monica, New York, Los Angeles
Description: Position: Are You Looking To Jumpstart Your Career At The Top Silicon Beach Startup?
About StartEngine: StartEngine Crowdfunding is the leading equity crowdfunding platform, headquartered in downtown Santa Monica. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, young environment among the most dynamic entrepreneurs in the country.
Overview: There are several opportunities at StartEngine, and we are seeking seeking smart, capable individuals prepared to hit the ground running. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of growing a newcompany, in a new industry.
The Lowdown: The bad? This is not a 9-5 job. Be prepared put in the extra hours and tackle complex projects, outside of your comfort zone. It will not be easy. The good? This is a chance to get your foot in the door of a fast-growing startup in Silicon Beach and work closely with seasoned entrepreneurs. StartEngine provides mentoring programs and facilitates learning opportunities so that employees grow to their greatest potential. We reward team members for all of that hard work. Think margarita taste-offs, team lunches and unlimited vacation. We also offer employees lucrative stock options. We want our team to help us grow the company and share in the upside.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Eager to contribute, even outside of the defined scope of work
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Respectful and honest
- Candidate must have an outstanding reference from a previous employer or college professor
Compensation: Salary ranges from $42K – $58K and includes 100% paid health benefits, unlimited vacation, paid parking and stock options.
Next Steps: To review all open positions and apply, please visit https://jobs.lever.co/
The Big Know!
VP Sales / Business Development
LA / NY
City: Los Angeles
Description: ABOUT THE BIG KNOW
We work with world-class companies to bring free online courses that are taught by trusted experts direct to consumers. This offers a new way for brands to engage with their consumers. We refer to it as “Brand as Educator”. We use deep expertise in online learning technology and educational theory to design meaningful, memorable instruction. Our instructors are renowned leaders in their fields. Their proven knowledge and expertise is at the heart of every course on The Big Know.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Big Know is seeking an entrepreneurial Vice President of Sales that will build growth initiatives through strategic partnerships for an early stage start up. This is an opportunity to build and shape a newcategory of content marketing. In this role, you will work closely with proven entrepreneurs and will be responsible for:
•Providing executive leadership to the organization, giving input on company direction and organizational strategy.
•Creating the business development function for the company and working with the executive team to refine the value proposition definition, pricing strategy, contract structure and talent selection/development.
•Maintain active relationships within the industry in order to leverage appropriate market influencers and provide guidance on company positioning.
•Increase sales by identifying new opportunities for growth, including new client identification and product positioning.
•Winning early customers with limited support.
•Promote an organizational culture and structure that fosters cooperation, communication, collaboration, teamwork, and trust.
This position will be located in NYC or LA with reporting relationship to the CEO in Minneapolis, MN.
•You have experience with, and established networks within, big brand companies.
•10 years plus of business development, marketing, and/or sales experience, including 5+ years selling content marketing and/or social media solutions to agencies or brands.
•Experience marketing or selling products or services in a start-up or early stage environment
•The ideal candidate will be flexible, creative, self-motivated, trustworthy, authentic, and comfortable working in a flexible and rapidly changing environment.
•Experience in a startup or in launching a new program/department
•Comfort with wearing many hats and shifting quickly between various responsibilities
•Past experience developing markets for new products
Vrai and Oro
City: Los Angeles
Description: Who We Are:
Vrai & Oro is a fine jewelry brand founded through quality, simplicity and transparency, making everyday jewelry essentials more attainable. We’re online-only and sell direct-to-consumer, cutting out the middlemen and traditional retail markups. All of our pieces are designed in house and manufactured in DTLA (using only solid gold and high-grade diamonds). Check out our products on our website and instagram.
- Develop and implement systems to improve efficiency of inventory cycle
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to reduce costs
- Status reports + recommendations
- Work directly with manufacturers to strategize partnership
- Manage Accounts Payable, Payroll
- Develop budgets
- Organize fiscal documents
- Inventory management
- Communicate new design specs with manufacturer
- Quality Control
- Create internal inventory management system
- Forecast monthly / annual cash flow
- Participate in strategic planning
Qualifications / Experience:
- Organization and attention to detail
- Self-motivated / deadline-oriented
- Time management
- Team player
- Accounting / Reporting Experience
- Managerial Experience
City: Los Angeles
Description: Adaptive Studios is looking for a Community Manager to run online marketing campaigns and build community for Project Greenlight Digital Studios. Individual should be highly motivated, have an interest in entertainment media, and possess excellent written and communication skills.
This is a full-time, in-house position. 40+ hours a week.
• Track daily and weekly KPIs across social media channels and main website
• Compile weekly analytics reports for management
• Oversee design with help from freelancers (avatars, banners, ad creative)
• Develop an overall social editorial plan and content calendar in coordination with digital and PR teams
• Monitor, listen, and respond to fans in a “social” way; encourage e-mail sign-ups and post engagement
• Work with VP, Digital on managing and executing creator contests
• Work with asset manager and web developer to update and maintain Project Greenlight website
• Ideate, create, and curate engaging content for channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (images, video, and written)
• Develop and expand community and blogger outreach efforts
• Manage and optimize promotions and paid social advertising campaigns
• Keep team updated on newest trends in social media and online video
• Bachelor’s degree in Film, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, or related field
• Proficiency in WordPress, blogging/copywriting, and website content management
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in social and digital media, creating entertainment-based experiences
• Knowledge of emerging platforms like Snapchat, Yik Yak
• Knowledge of basic analytics reporting and social management dashboards like Tweetdeck, Keyhole, Sprout Social, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
• Must be organized and creative at the same time
• Ability to work independently and under close direction
• SEO experience a plus
• Video editing and photography experience a plus
About Adaptive Studios
Adaptive Studios, based in Culver City, CA, is a first-of-its-kind content creator that reimagines previously abandoned intellectual property from studios, production companies, agencies and estates for engagement across a wide range of digital platforms. www.adaptivestudios.com
To apply, please send a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designer / Senior Designer
UNFOLD AGENCY is looking for seasoned designers to join our rapidly growing digital creative team. We work with some of the most amazing Video Game Publishers and Film/TV/Entertainment clients out there and are looking for top-notch creatives with entertainment experience to join us in our Venice office. If you LOVE design and advertising as much as we do — and know your way around Photoshop, sites, HTML and/or Rich Media ad units, drop us a note with some of your work. email@example.com
Assistant General Manager
Cross Campus is Los Angeles’ most dynamic network of coworking spaces. We create work spas for startups, entrepreneurs, freelancers and digital nomads to achieve peak productivity and meaningful collaboration—set against the backdrop of a high-touch social club vibe.
We have campuses in Santa Monica, Pasadena and (soon-to-be launched) Downtown LA, and are growing quickly throughout the region and beyond.
Join us if you’re inspired by the prospect of transforming workplace environments into places that people actually look to forward to going to each morning.
At each of our locations, everything starts with the General Managers (Community Managers). They curate the community of members that animate each Campus. They calibrate the social and environmental details that constitute the Cross Campus Experience. They conduct workplace symphonies for the new economy.
The Associate Community Manager supports the Senior Community Manager in driving membership sales, managing day-to-day operations, and assisting in various front desk duties.
But it’s first-and-foremost a people-centric position. So you’ll love this role if you love:
—Acting as a “super-connector” between people to help them achieve their business goals
—Meeting dozens of new people each week and making them feel at home
—Serving as a concierge to provide white-glove service to our community members
The ideal candidate is an extrovert who’s worked and thrived in hospitality & sales environments: i.e. front desk or concierge at a boutique hotel or high-touch retail.
Note: Candidates must be willing to work out of any of our campuses (Santa Monica, Pasadena or Downtown LA).
—Maintaining full occupancy by giving tours to prospective members and completing the sales process
—Attending evening events (on and off campus) to meet and develop prospects
—Assisting members with any issues related to their membership experience
—Helping members establish and build relationships with one another
—“Opening” and “Closing” Cross Campus every morning and evening to ensure that the environment is ideal for members
—Anticipating and tending to “environmental” details that make up the “Cross Campus experience”
Air Traffic Controller
—Welcoming, screening and directing all members, guests and visitors
—Receiving and directing incoming phone calls, mail & deliveries
— 0 to 4 years of relevant work experience
—Experience (or demonstrated aptitude for) managing at least one direct report and managing to a budget
—Demonstrable success working in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented role
—Proficiency with Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail), Microsoft Office suite and other major cloud-based applications
—Competitive annual salary, based on experience and background
—Full-time position with health benefits
Paid Search Manager
West LA, San Dimas
City: San Dimas or West LA
Description: Revana Digital is looking for a Paid Search Manager to apply their skills and techniques to our growing dynamic team! In this exciting position, you will find yourself wearing multiple hats: leading a team to achieve targeted performance goals; developing high impact integrated business strategies; and maintaining a positive and collaborative relationship with clients.
• Lead team to achieve targeted performance KPIs and provide assistance including optimizations and campaign troubleshooting.
• Coordinate strategies with internal teams (Organic Search and Digital Media) to develop fully integrated campaigns.
• Collaborate with client teams and agency partners to ensure client goals are met
• Provide support and recognition for your team and effectively foster teamwork that drives motivation.
• Participate in the training, individual development, on-boarding and mentoring of each staff member
• Think creatively and develop innovative tactics or offerings to advance marketing efforts.
• Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, process changes and technology enhancements.
• Stay current with industry trends and best practices
• Create POVs, best practices, and assist in developing internal process documents
• Maintain positive relationships with search engines; understand their services, capabilities, and requirements
• Ad copy writing/testing
• Campaign setup, tracking and optimization
• Custom reporting
• A/B & multivariate landing page testing
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3rd party ad tracking (DoubleClick & Atlas)
• Experience with Bid Management tools (Marin & Kenshoo)
• Experience with Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, Omniture)
• Search Engine Desktop Tools (AdWords Editor, adCenter Desktop Tool)
• Management of large scale, complex paid search campaigns
• Technical and analytical mindset and have experience working with large sets of data.
• Google Certifications: Fundamentals, Advanced, Reporting and Display
• adCenter Certification
• Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and eagerness to work as member of a team
• Proven team leadership and management experience
• Exceptional oral, written and presentation/communication skills
• Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ plus years of search engine marketing experience
San Dimas or West LA
Revana Digital offers an excellent working environment with a top-notch team, competitive salary and benefits. We have expanded our agency and have significant growth plans for 2015.
Manager, Digital Marketing
- Works with the creative lead and digital agency to build best-in-class official site, engagement features, social media and media banners
- Supports creative lead with special shoots
- Manages media programs that require creative oversight
- Digital Strategy
- Create and maintain all strategy documents
- Work with counterparts in International digital marketing to create efficiencies
- Research Liaison
- Work with the research team to ensure all documents reflect key findings
- Develops and executes big-idea, transformative digital marketing initiatives
- Legal Liaison
- Work with Legal team on all clearance issues and MPAA approvals
- Support digital agency and legal to manage sweepstakes and promotions
- Review features with Legal and provides feedback to vendor/creative lead
- Manages legal clearances documentation process including music cue sheets, stock footage etc.
- Create filmmaker decks in PowerPoint/Keynote
- Photo Team Liaison
- Photo stakeholder for social, publicity and engagement features
- Secures photo talent approval (if needed)
- Technical Liaison
- Oversees all domestic creative launches with IT and vendors
- Oversees and manages all QA for creative launches
- Manages media QA on custom and stunt creative
Education: This position normally requires a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2 years specialty 2 years entertainment
Digital Media/Marketing including a background on digital media planning
Media Math including CPMs, CPCs, and Reach/Frequency
Creative / Media Agency experience a plus
Digital publishing landscape including top websites in the following categories: Movies, Entertainment, Video, Male and Female Lifestyle, News
Digital Reporting Tools including ComScore, NetRatings Suite & Google/YouTube Analytics
Social Media Platforms including Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter
General knowledge of the mobile landscape including iPhone/iPad, Android, and Blackberry
Excellent written, oral communication, and effective team building skills
Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Self-starter with high level of initiative
Passionate, committed with a high level of energy
Strong sense of ownership and urgency
Must have an open communication style which takes into account managing expectations with multiple stakeholders.
Manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
Strategic critical thinker who also has a high attention to detail
Analyze and apply data to improve results
Work collaboratively in a team environment
Excellent organizational skills
TO APPLY, Click here: https://sonypictures.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=CUL00003108
Network Operations Manager
San Juan Capistrano
City: San Juan Capistrano
Description: Our online advertising network has grown dramatically since our launch in 2009. We’re looking for a take-charge ad ops professional looking for flexibility, variety and a challenge in a fast-growing environment.
Role: As our Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for a variety of advertising media: traditional display, video, custom units and mobile. You’ll be trafficking and optimizing campaigns through our managed network and placing buys through various exchanges and third-party partners. We’re also looking for a strategic thinker whom can help us improve and develop processes and systems to support or rapid growth.
Qualifications: To be successful in this position you should:
• Have worked at least two years in publisher or network ad ops.
• Proven experience trafficking display and video creative. Experience with FBX, rich media and mobile campaigns are a plus.
• Experience working with AppNexus, DFP and ADAP.TV video ad ops a plus.
• Experience working in fast-growth or start-ups also a plus.
• College degree or equivalent.
• Strong Excel and analytical skills.
• Basic knowledge or experience with HMTL coding.
• Demonstrated proactive problem-solving and developing solutions.
• Experience placing media buys with other networks, such as Google ADX and Rubicon
• Experience trouble-shooting and especially optimizing campaigns to maximize advertiser performance.
About Us: Digital Throttle (www.digitalthrottle.com) is headquartered in San Juan Capistrano, CA (South Orange County). We’re a fast-paced advertising network connecting advertisers and network buyers to vehicle enthusiasts. We specialize in the following markets: motorsports, motorcycle, boats and automotive enthusiasts. You’ll be working directly with the owner and our professional sales team.
Pay & Benefits: This is a full time position with flexible work hours. We work “9X80″ meaning you will have two (2) Friday’s off each month. Our office is just off the I-5 in beautiful San Juan Capistrano, CA an not too far from the train station in downtown. Pay & benefits commensurate with experience.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
City: Culver City
The iOS team at Lootsie is looking for dedicated, passionate iOS Developers who can help us take our platform to new heights on iOS. Join a closely knit team of rockstars working to bring Lootsie partners the most flexible feature-packed system around. We’re looking for a developer who is driven to create amazing products that keep partners coming back! As an iOS Developer at Lootsie, we’d need you to be ready to hit the ground running. You’ll be part of a small team innovating the applications that hundreds of apps rely on to power their loyalty systems. You should know Objective-C and the iOS SDK like the back of your hand and be ready to dive in to emerging platforms. Experience with other code frameworks, particularly web development or Android, is a huge bonus.
Skills & Requirements
Passion for iOS development/framework
Experience with Objective-C programming, iOS, and iPhone/iPad applications
Familiarity with XML, JSON, and REST-based APIs
3+ years of iOS experience
Experience with C, C++
Experience with Core Data, SQL Lite.
Ruby, PHP, or other web development experience is also a plus
Lootsie is the first mobile loyalty/rewards platform for brands and developers to drive customer and user loyalty through the power of choice. Lootsie’s platform rewards users with loyalty points earned by reaching achievements within apps and gives them the choice to redeem their points for real life rewards. Choice drives meaningful user engagement for brands, while boosting user retention and ad revenue for developers. Lootsie was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Culver City, California. For more information, visit www.Lootsie.com or to schedule a demo, e-mail email@example.com
How to Apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terry Hines & Associates
Digital and Social Media Strategist
Description: Terry Hines Targeted Marketing Agency is looking for a Digital and Social Media Strategist to become part of a newly formed team and develop and execute multicultural digital and social campaigns that will cater primarily to the entertainment industry. We are looking for a creative thinker with an extensive multicultural marketing background, strong social media and digital experience, superb writing and a keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be active on digital and social platforms, watch trends and gain insights to create compelling marketing and content strategies for our clients.
Ideal candidate must have:
• 4-6 years in digital /social media
• 2+ years of agency or brand experience as a strategist
• Thorough knowledge of all major social platforms with experience writing strategies for them
• Hispanic marketing experience a plus, preferably in multiple media formats including digital and social media
• Previous experience using social analytics tools and industry-standard research tools
• Ability to conceptualize, copy-write and art direct the creation of sharable content.
• Ability to manage timelines and budgets, write and put together marketing materials and presentations
• Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools
• A career professional who is open-minded, a fast learner and enthusiastic
• A person who lives and breathe digital/social and can construct insight gathered from life online
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish both written and verbal preferred
Ultimately what we want is someone who is committed to excellence, and is willing to work nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipate issues and communicate them in a timely manner, identify emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation and want to grow and become an integral part of this division.
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com
Description: Omaze is an innovative platform to raise money and awareness for causes by offering all donors and fans the opportunity to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences with the world’s biggest celebrities. We’ve launched over 250 life-changing experiences — everything from a walk-on role in Star Wars: Episode VII to riding in an RV with the cast of Breaking Bad to going on a date with George Clooney in NYC. We’ve raised millions for worthy causes and generated significant awareness by regularly appearing in outlets like the Today Show, Vanity Fair, CNN, Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel, and many others.
We’re on a mission to reinvent charitable giving by creating a cause marketplace. Leveraging storytelling, social media marketing, celebrity influence, data science, and a self-service platform, we help charities to raise more funds and awareness and create greater impact than they ever have before. And we are excited to continue building the team to realize this vision.
Who We’re Seeking:
An experienced and driven Community Manager to expertly grow communities across all social media platforms. You’re as analytical as you are creative–an innovative thinker with out-of-the box ideas, who can crunch numbers as well. You’ve been called a social media junkie, stay ahead of industry trends, and comb the internet for great content.
- Create, plan, and execute effective social media strategies across all key platforms
- Manage social media interns to ensure a productive and efficient work environment
- Curate on-brand content that captures the Omaze voice
- Community manage social channels and drive efforts to increase traffic, followers, and engagement
- Get your hands dirty every day writing content, getting to know the communities on each platform and being the face of the company
- Work closely with copywriters and the campaigns team to create content designed to create awareness and excitement around Omaze experiences
- Identify the best community influencers across social media platforms and the site
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have 2+ years of online integrated marketing experience with a passion for social media and cultivating a community
- You possess excellent writing skills, have a great sense of humor, and can churn out copy with a lot of personality quickly
- You have experience using online publishing software, Google analytics, and traffic-monitoring tools
- You have the ability to curate content that encompasses the Omaze perspective
- You are a strong writer with a love for all things pop-culture
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
- You love people, and are excited to work with a diverse group of partners, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are passionate about creating impact
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: Go To My Apartment
Company URL: http://www.gotomyapartment.com
Job Title: SEM Specialist and Lead Generation Associate
City: Los Angeles
Description: Let’s be honest, every brand knows they need a digital strategy and every agency thinks they know social/digital/SEM. What if you could work at a company that lives and breathes story telling? What if you could work on a team that does nothing but digital marketing? What if you could be the 13th hire at a 4 year old company that has grown by 185% year over year? Interested yet?
OK, how about this, we guarantee that you’ll be challenged in ways you never thought, forced to learn things you didn’t know you needed to know and you’ll be given the opportunity to work both in a team and on your own. Ideas are welcome. Creative input is a must. The ability to work from anywhere and KILL IT in everything you do is also a must. Now to the boring ‘normal’ job description stuff.
The SEM Specialist develops, implements, and provides ongoing paid & organic search engine optimization strategies, assists in all aspects of lead generation and works closely with social media marketers to bridge the gap between search and social. This role blends technical skills with customer service abilities, as the Specialist often interacts with clients as well as internal account team members, such as Account Managers, Digital Media Associates, Social Media Specialists, and others. This position also requires strong writing skills for developing ad copy, video scripts, website copy, and blog content. The ideal candidate believes s/he can change the world with the power of digital marketing – and knows how.
WHO WE ARE
We are storytellers, passionate digital marketing junkies and multifamily experts. We reach the millions of American’s who have incorporated the digital space into their daily lives and tell stories that drive future residents out of the virtual space and through the front doors of apartment and condo communities all over the country. We design and execute unique comprehensive digital marketing campaigns for multifamily real estate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Execute cutting edge SEO and paid search campaigns for a range of client accounts
-Managing the campaign from concept to execution and sign off
-Document and report on your process and methodology
-Develop and present strategies for campaigns to achieve objectives whilst driving optimal ROI
-Work closely with design team, digital marketing and programmers from brief through to execution
-Developing new business opportunities within the existing client base
-Work on a team as the point for multifamily lead generation for a grouping of clients on Craigslist, Zillow, Trulia, and others.
-Deliver reporting as needed
-Remaining aware of the scheduling of all projects to ensure smooth and consistent delivery
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
-Targeted keyword research and selection
-Review key metrics to determine effectiveness of SEO strategy
-Conduct competitive site analyses
-On-page optimization and keyword implementation in page copy and meta tags
-Analysis and improvement of conversions
-Utilization of Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, and other tools
-Off-page optimization, including link building and citations
-Set up of Adwords campaigns, from building positive and negative keyword lists, ad group organization, ad copywriting and testing, report analysis, and ongoing optimization
-Setup and ongoing maintenance of Google +, Yahoo! Local, Bing Business Listings
-PPC experience including search network, display network, remarketing, and video network
-Provide strategic consultation to external clients
-Ability to effectively analyze, summarize and present analytical reports to clients
-Excellent organisation and planning skills
-Social media management experience
-Writing / blogging experience
-Confident and highly trustworthy
-A creative and innovative approach to work
-Salary from $30K – $40K, but varies depending on experience
-Please provide your salary requirements with your job application
-Benefits after completing a 60 day probation period
-Send Email (or better yet, reach out on a social network…hint, hint)
You know LivingSocial as the marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city and beyond. And while we’re bringing excitement and value to our merchants and consumers, we’re also committed to creating a world-class environment for our employees. Our talented LivingSocialites bring an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible. If you’re passionate about working as part of a team to drive value to businesses of all sizes, you may have just found your new home.
LivingSocial’s sales team is comprised of our Local, National, Restaurants, Shop, Live Events and Travel verticals. Our sales professionals are curating data-driven advertising solutions tailored to individual businesses marketing goals. Our teams are creative and motivated sellers that have deep industry knowledge, a hunger to deliver results and an aptitude for building relationships.
We are currently looking for a high impact sales professional with a strong background in working with advertising agencies. We need a hungry go-getter that is excited about rapid growth and making a difference to the bottom line. Our ideal candidate can be based in the DC, NYC, Dallas or Chicago market.
- Make a high volume of sales calls to a variety of regional & national agencies and mid-size companies across the US
- Manage your account list, and drive the full sales cycle from prospecting opportunities to closing deals
- Educate and motivate your clients (agencies and brand direct) on the power of the LivingSocial marketing platform
- Make your national clients more successful with the most effective online advertising program available
Desired skills, experience & qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of experience in outside sales in online media, working with national or regional merchants
- Experience selling online advertising and performance marketing solutions to well known regional agencies/clients
- Existing agency relationships strongly preferred
- Critical thinker who understands LivingSocial platform, and can make decisions on what businesses would run successfully
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to sell at C-Suite levels
- Competitive base salary and bonus plan
- We’ve got you covered with health, dental, and vision offerings and a fantastic 401(k) matching contribution that vests immediately
- Generous paid time off program
- Some of our offices offer commuter benefits, all of our offices offer snacks…lots of snacks
- Opportunity to work with committed, talented people with a great sense of humor
Please apply here! https://hire.jobvite.