LA entertainment and tech peeps migrated south to San Diego Comic-Con to join 135,000 attendees at the annual mecca celebration of pop culture. VR and immersive activations for Blade Runner 2049, Westworld and Game of Thrones made a splash this year.
We covered LA tech at Comic-Con to cosplay in our coverage:
– Digital / LA tech at Comic-Con: Marvel Powers United VR, Survios VR, VFX and more
– Westworld Experience: Westworld created an immersive experience that was one of the favorite activations ever. Get a sneak peek inside the experience with these photos and video. Would you get a black hat or white hat?
– Top 10 Instagram Photo Opps on the Show Floor You Can’t Miss: VNTANA sword fight hologram video and more!
– Her Universe Fashion Show: 25 designers walk geek couture on catwalk
– Favorite Cosplay We Love, including Tanja, CEO of LA-based Shapeshifterz
– Our Comic Cocktails rallied peeps for networking and games on Sat night.